Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First day of Pre-School


Today was the first day of Preschool! Michael was not ready to wake up this morning and unfortunately did not sleep well last night. The school van came to pick him up and I had to take him out to it, buckle him in his car seat with three other children inside and say "Good-bye!" Needless to say I was more than apprehensive about it all. Within two hours of being at school I got a phone call from Michael's teacher, Sue Anne, who let me know that Michael had been throwing a terrible fit since arriving, that he was blooding his mouth and hand from hitting himself and that they really needed me to come down because they didn't know what else to do. !!! In the background I could hear Michael screaming and I couldn't get into the car fast enough...continued later

No comments: