Thursday, November 15, 2007

Go T-Birds!


My Sweetest Lexis! Lexis and her friend slept here last night! YAY! The girls are getting ready for the big football game tomorrow. We went to Cozy's to get some orange and blue earrings. So cute! Lexis and a group of friends are going up to Rice Eccles Stadium with Verl tomorrow because TimpView is in the State Championship game! They canceled school because they sold so many tickets and Lexis said some kids bought half a dozen to help ensure school would be canceled. The game is at 11am and I guess pretty much everyone is going up. Lexis and her friends are getting all dressed up in orange and blue! I'll post pictures! Tonight Lexis came and gave me a hug and said "You're the best Mom!" I love her so much! LOVE having her with me! LOVE IT!

No comments: