Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am grateful for...


~ I am grateful for a fantastic 15 year old daughter who decides that Friday night is the perfect time to make an 80's inspired music video with her two friends And her Mom. I got to be the hair dresser and the girls kept laughing at me for reminiscing about how, "Yes! This is exactly how we fixed our bangs!" and "I used to have blue mascara. Isn't that fabulous?" I also got to be the camera person once their choreographing was learned. (Very reminiscent of when Mom would video tape my many fashion shows.) I am grateful for the inhibitions Lexis has and for the strong sense of self she exudes. I am also grateful for the patience these girls had with me once we all realized that their 1st Performance wasn't exactly recorded by me. Oops!

No comments: