Friday, November 15, 2013

Noah was getting ready this morning while excitedly telling me about the dream he had. I set out his clothes on the living room couch every night and he likes to get dressed out there. At 15 he still lets his mom pick his clothes, for the most part, which I love while Grace is a teenage girl who tries on one thing after another until the pile on her floor has grown as tall as she is and she puts the first outfit she tried back on. Girls :-) So Noah is getting dressed in the living room and he is telling me about his awesome dream in detail where he went skiing at a combination of Alta and some other ski resort and it was so cool and he made jumps and he went over this one jump and did a 360 and then did another... And all this while he's hurriedly getting ready because he doesn't like getting ready in the morning.  Rolls around after I ask him to get up for 10 minutes and then takes a 20 minute shower if I'll let him. Haha. Sweetest kid. He doesn't like getting up in the morning by more than his mom does. I love that he loves skiing so much! Enough to dream about. 

No comments: