Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've decided...I'm officially considering myself FAMOUS!!!!

I'm not kidding and I am totally, completely and 100%y bragging at this very moment so stand back and hold on! I am feeling very proud right now and as I type I shake! I've been working REALLY hard on this Auction for Carol and I got this Brilliant (told you to stand back) idea to e-mail THE "Design Mom" blogger telling her of Carol's situation, the auction I was creating and ask for her help in spreading the word. See, if you aren't aware a.k.a. under a rock Design Mom is it in the blogging world! She has thousands of followers, countless accolades, even listed as one of the top 3 by New York Times, been on Martha Stewart...the woman's a powerhouse. SO, I e-mail her a couple of times. Once to tell her Carol's story, the second time to ask her help with the Auction and the third to send her the link/flyer for the Auction and she e-mails me back! I felt like I just got a message from Sandra Bullock! Not kidding. She says she WILL post word on her site about Carol and that I've done a nice job! Three days later, she did it! AND HERE IT IS... I am so proud!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Nie Nie's Story in the New York Times
Wonderful news! The New York Times picked up Stephanie's story. It's a beautiful article all about the real (and positive) effects of virtual blogging relationships. Written by Alex Williams. You can find it online here.Want to feel even more Internet hugs and kisses? Help out another family in need — imagine going into an emergency c-section, developing an infection which requires having both legs and one arm amputated. Then. Losing your sight. That's what's happening to Carol Decker right this minute.You can also visit Five Minutes for Mom to find out about their life-affirming, hope-giving new feature: Blogs Can Change Lives.In other news. The rain here is so dramatic tonight. I'm loving it. And listening for the basement sump pump.
posted by Design Mom at
Saturday, September 06, 2008

No comments: