Sunday, September 21, 2008

Such a sweetheart! It's a wonder she has room to sleep.
After picking up the kids from school, I went through our standard, "How was your day?" questioning. Noah's reply a standard, "fine." Grace--- "I got $5 today from my teacher. We're only suppose to be able to earn $2 a day but I got 5." (Play money they earn as a points and reward system.)
My little red head is such a dream! In school she excels COMPLETELY, on the soccer field she is aggressive and in tune, in the corners of her room she is a little girl who lines up her every stuffed animal(every stuffed animal that is not thrown into the play room by her Mama) and her American girl doll before falling fast asleep under pink sheets! I love you, Grace!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

love this. I can SO see Shaynee doing this.