Saturday, May 16, 2009

Noah's Soccer Team Wins 1st Place




Noah plays on a special Club team. They practice twice a week, play games once a week and work hard, hard, hard! He has been doing a great job this season and really enjoys it. Unfortunately, I have had very few opportunities to watch him play as I do not have help with Michael and he has been struggling. A soccer game outdoors is usually just way too much for him. Fortunately, Lexis agreed to stay with him this morning while I watched his final Championship game! "Thank you, Lexis!" Noah was Awesome! He is an outstanding defensive man and I have the video to prove it! His team won first place and afterwards his team's coach gave out medals to each player saying a little about each as he did so. Each boy had been given a nickname and Noah's was "Goofy." He said that Noah has a great left foot and is awesome at defense among other things. I was very proud of him! Now on to lacrosse...

No comments: