Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moving Time

I headed to San Diego to help Carly move this past week, courtesy of Mom! ("Thank you, Mom!") Can't believe we didn't take more pictures, these are taken by one of Brandon's roommates, not Carly but Colin. :) They're neither Carly's or my favorite but what do you do. A huge part of not taking more pics was the fact that we were so crazy busy the whole time! Moving is a job and I am so glad I was able to be there to help Carly out! We packed and packed and cleaned and cleaned. Then cleaned and cleaned and unpacked and unpacked! We did get in some fun as well. BBQ at Brandon's, a Charger's baseball game V.I.P. style which was lots of fun and the whole trip I ate more awesome food than I should have... Burritos and more burritos! Super yummy Brunch, twice! Crab Crackin'Monday and amazing BBQ Ribs to name a few!
Her new landlords mentioned that she could paint the walls and I squeeled like a little girl (to take a quote from Noah.) I painted Carly's kitchen walls RED! and that was tons of fun! I think it looks great and Carly agrees. Her new place is very cute, little scary in location--"sorry, honey"--but true. I also got to see her teach her first day's Stats class at UCSD as Professor Thurston! That was really awesome! She is a fantastic teacher and it is definitely what she should be doing in life!
Here's the BEFORE kitchen and an After will be posted soon.

No comments: