Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday, Grace!

Can it possibly be 9 years since this dream red-head entered our family? Amazing!
Happy Birthday, Grace Catherine! You are ONE IN A MILLION and More!
9 Things I love about Grace...
1~ I love how clever Grace is.
Grace says the funniest things at the most unexpected moments. She is undeniably clever!
2~ I love her red hair!
Grace's red hair is just one of the special things that helps her in standing out in the crowd. It fits her perfectly!
3~ I love how much she loves to be with her Mom!
Grace would sit on my lap all day long if I would let her and I am so lucky!
4~ I love how helpful Grace is!
Grace is very aware of those around her and always ready and willing to help those in need.
5~ I love how loving Grace is!
She is so affectionate and caring and we are all blessed because of it.
6~ I love how intelligent Grace is.
Grace has and continues to excel academically. She truly loves to learn!
7~ I love how fearless Grace is.
Regardless of whether she is smaller, younger, shorter, slower, Grace will try just about anything!
8~ I love her smile!
Grace has the most beautiful smile! While it is extremely difficult to capture in pictures these days, she has no probably sharing her smile with everyone else around her. It brightens up a room!
9~ I love how much Grace has benefited our family by being a part of it!
The world would be a sad, sad place without Grace in it and our family would suffer the most. Grace touches the lives of the people around her and I have no doubt she will continue to create great things!

No comments: