Thursday, May 29, 2008





LEXIS' 15th BIRTHDAY!

May 29th, 2008

A Surprise Party!


We started out the afternoon's events by heading to one of the local beauty schools under the rouse that Lexis, Grace and I woud get pedicures. (One of Lexis' favorite things and "just somthing to do...) Lexis and I walk in and go directly to the receptionist counter where I say
we are here for our pedi appointments and the girl begins to search for our ficticious reservation. The poor, young girl has no idea I gave her the wrong information and at that point I do nothing to help her out as I wait patiently, attempting to mask my smile while at the same time srambling for my camera as I watch 5 of Lexis' close friends all in matching white t-shirts and blue jeans hold magazines in front of their faces directly behind us on the waiting room's bench.
Lexis turns to sit down herself and as most of the seats are taken :) :) she begins to walk to another area of the waiting room before sweet, impatient Kendal sneezes dramatically and everyone starts to giggle. Lexis is truely surprised and her reaction was "I noticed them sitting there but I just wondered why they wer all sitting like that!" How cute is she! (Unfortunatly, we walked away from THE surprise moment without a picture.) I say, 'let the party begin!' Each of the girls are called
to get their hair done and each one chooses to have the ever-so chic curls done to their hair. Next, we are off to take pictures of the newly coifed, conveniently matching friends. After 226!!!! photos snapped we head to near by Pizza Factory for dinner. Lexis is given a pizza in the shape of a 15! to be continued...











No comments: