Thursday, May 1, 2008

TIME

These photos were stuck in a scrapbook I had worked on back when 'scrapbooking' was all the rage and I could not get over the darlingness of my little children! I remember taking these pictures! I remember dressing them in matching red clothes, fixing their hair and moving the leopard print ottamon so that it sat in front of the Christmas tree. We lived in Cedar Hills at the time and it was Grace's first Christmas. I can hardly believe how small they each look and how much time has passed since. Please help me to remember..

Take time to think – thoughts are the source of power.

Take time to play – play is the secret of perpetual youth.

Take time to read – reading is the fountain of wisdom.

Take time to pray – prayer can be a rock of strength in time of need.

Take time to love – loving is what makes living worthwhile.

Take time to be friendly – friendships give life a delicious flavor.

Take time to laugh – laughter is the music of the soul.

Take time to give – sharing brings joy to your heart.

Take time to work – work is the price of success.

Take time to dream dreams show you what is possible.

Take time to do your work well – pride in your work nourishes the mind and the spirit.

Take time to show appreciation – it's the frosting on the cake of life.


No comments: