Sunday, May 11, 2008

A very nice day

Lexis took this picture of Grace all ready for church! A rare photographed smile from my little red head who has decided she will no longer pose for the camera! After a few "Cheese, Grace!" pleas from the other side of the camera her standard reply is most often, "I don't know how!"

Grace made me breakfast in bed this morning. Scrambled eggs, french toast and bacon in the shape of a smiley face on my plate. All done on her own!

Noah and Grace both sang sweet Mother's Day songs in sacrament meeting which was wonderful to see. Michael kept screaming. I don't know if it he could hear his voice echoing inside the church building or what but he thought it was very funny.

I made my favorite, Jambalaya for dinner and the kids made a German chocolate cake for desert--another of my favorites. It was a very nice day!

No comments: