Friday, May 16, 2008

A day off



The older kids are home from school today! Some "Teacher Workshop" day (they seem to have quite a few of those.) Only two weeks left of school and out of those two weeks we have two days of vacation. I'm not complaining...Noah has his friend, J, over and they are busy playing the Wii. Noah is in heaven! Grace is out washing my car! I know, I know! SHE's Heaven! Lexis went with a group of girls this morning and they 'kidnapped' two of their friends who just had birthdays and took them to Magleby's for breakfast. Very fun! Michael is at school and so I really should be doing homework but this is so much more fun. :) P.S. Little side note...You'll note that Grace refuses to smile in pictures. She's been doing this for a while now. Not sure what it's all about but a captured smile can be worth thousands and I will pay!

No comments: